My Pyrex collection is growing! I love the turquoise Butter Print with my red kitchen and I am working on pulling in more turquoise accessories. The Butterfly Gold is becoming a fast favorite as well. I love the process of hunting for the Pyrex and then sharing with the Pyrex community on Facebook and Instagram the treasures that I found. My collection is quickly growing and I am running out of room in the china cabinet. Time for another piece of furniture to display all my pretties.
A few weeks ago I posted about moving to OneNote from Evernote . To start the process I searched for a way export my Evernote notes into OneNote. At the OneNote website you can download a OneNote importer. Once it is downloaded double click to open and follow the instructions to link your Evernote account. {Save the importer because you will be using it a lot to import your notes} . I do not suggest selecting all of your notebooks and doing them at one time, especially if you have a lot of notes. Before I started the importer I did a little housekeeping in my Evernote notebooks and deleted notes that were not needed. You can also create some dummy notebooks in Evernote to break up your notes into smaller chunks so you do not run into any issues when importing to OneNote. Once in OneNote you will want to move your notes around into your new organization system. Select your notebook, select next an...

Comments
Post a Comment