- The Great Genealogy Shape Up of 2018
- US Marine Casualty Cards (from 2014)
- Evernote Research Checklist (from 2018)
- Goodbye Evernote, Hello OneNote (from 2018)
- Evernote To Do List Update (from 2015)
- Using Evernote for My Planner (from 2017)
- Tagging and Notebooks in Evernote (from 2015)
- How I Process Death Certificates using Evernote Reminders (from 2017)
- How to add the Genealogy Notebook to Your Evernote (from 2016)
- Putting Pen to Paper (from 2018)
A few weeks ago I posted about moving to OneNote from Evernote . To start the process I searched for a way export my Evernote notes into OneNote. At the OneNote website you can download a OneNote importer. Once it is downloaded double click to open and follow the instructions to link your Evernote account. {Save the importer because you will be using it a lot to import your notes} . I do not suggest selecting all of your notebooks and doing them at one time, especially if you have a lot of notes. Before I started the importer I did a little housekeeping in my Evernote notebooks and deleted notes that were not needed. You can also create some dummy notebooks in Evernote to break up your notes into smaller chunks so you do not run into any issues when importing to OneNote. Once in OneNote you will want to move your notes around into your new organization system. Select your notebook, select next an...

Comments
Post a Comment