Skip to main content

Google Calendar + Evernote Reminders = A Perfect Match




Do you wish you could see your Evernote Reminders in your Google Calendar??  You can and I will show you how!


1.  Go to Cronofy -- Cronofy syncs with Evernote and Google Calendar with 2 way syncing.  You can change the title in your calendar and it will also change it in Evernote.  

This is what you will see when you get to Cronofy.

2.  Select your calendar service. (
I set mine up so they show up in a separate calendar in Google Calendar called TO DO.  If you want to set up a separate calendar do it before connecting your Google Calendar.  If you do not know how follow these instructions).


Supported calendar services.

3.  Connect with your Evernote account.  
4.  Select your settings.  
5.  Connection complete!

The screen you get when your connections are made.

It may take a few minutes to see your reminders in your calendar.


Google Calendar with my Evernote Reminders.

If you want more information on Evernote Reminders below are links to some other posts I have done :


Do you sync Evernote Reminders to your calendar?  Do you use a different method?  Tell me how you do it in the comments.  As always if you have any questions please let me know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Tips to Break Down Your Brick Wall

Originally posted at Lost Tree Project as a guest post February 2019. Eventually we all hit a brick wall.  My first brick wall was with Joseph Thomas {my husband's 3rd great grandfather} I spent months searching.  Brick walls can last weeks to months to years.  Below are some quick tips to help you break through that brick wall. Research another ancestor for a while and then go back to your brick wall .  You will see your brick wall ancestor with new eyes. Use a checklist to see if you missed any records.  {You can find my Evernote Research Checklist in my shared genealogy notebook.} Revisit your research.  Maybe you missed a piece of information in a document.  Maybe something seemed like it wasn't important but now that you have more information you find it is important. Learn something new.  It does not need to be genealogy related.  When you shift your thinking to something...

Tag or Notebook organizing System?

Great blog post at  harmonenterprises  blog by Stacey Harmon about tagging or using stacked notebooks to organize in Evernote.  I use both.  I have a notebook for each project or main subject and then within that notebook are stacked notebooks to break it down. I use an inbox notebook where every note goes that comes into Evernote; from there I review and sort each note. My notebooks are always changing depending on what I am working on.  When I start a project it gets a notebook stack and when I finish the project I keep what I need to keep.  Those notes go to a filing cabinet notebook and get tagged with relevant notes.  I try to make sure the notes have informational titles so it is easier to search for a note if I need to.  About twice a year I go through all of my notes one by one and delete the ones that are not relevant.  I did not think I would be deleting as many as I do but a lot of them I do not need to keep. Be sure t...

Marine Casualty Card Database

While I was writing Top 10 Blog Posts for 2019 I discovered that my top post was US Marine Casualty Cards from 2014.  Wow!  {There is also an update to the original post here  where I show some more information that was sent to me.}  I went back to read the post and discovered that the links no longer work.  I did a little digging and found a link to the Casualty Card Database at the Marine Corps University website.  At this site you click on the war you want to search and download a searchable spreadsheet.  Once you locate your Marine you send an email to request the card.  There are also links to download information about what the codes mean on the cards. I also found that you can search the U.S. Marine Corps Casualty Index, 1940-1958 , at Ancestry.com.  It gives the casualty date, type, unit, and service number.  There is a link to go to another website from the Ancestry database but that link does not work. {I believe...