Skip to main content

All About Me

Rene had this on her Blog and I thought it would be fun to put it on mine.
1. What time did you get up this morning?9:30
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? at the drive in I saw Walie
4. What is your favourite TV show?CSI
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? strawberry Pop Tarts with icing
6. What is your middle name?Marie
7. What food do you dislike?tuna noodle cassaroll
8. What is your favourite CD at moment?dont have one
9. What kind of car do you drive?Pontiac Sunfire
10. Favourite sandwich? arbys beef and cheddar
11. What characteristic do you despise?Lying
12. Favourite item of clothing? pajama bottoms
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Australia
14. Favourite brand of clothing?No favourite; what ever is cheapest...LOL
15. Where would you retire to?someplace warm with nice weather most of the time
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday?30
17. Favourite sport to watch?football or baseball
18. Furtherest place you are sending this?All round the world since it's on my blog
19. Person you expect to send it back first?dont know
20. When is your birthday? April 7
21. Are you a morning person or a night person?Night
22. What is your shoe size? 7
23. Pets?a beagle and a choloclate lab and some outside kitties
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? nothing new and exciting here.
25. What did you want to be when you were little? a mommy
26. How are you today?wide awake
27. What is your favourite sweets? chocolate
28. What is your favourite flower? yellow roses
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Christmas because we will be in sunny Florida
30. What is your full name? Shannon Marie Thomas
31. What are you listening to right now? TV--My Best Friend's Wedding is on
32. What was the last thing you ate? toast with butter and strawberry jelly
33. Do you wish on stars? once or twice
34. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Purple
35. How is the weather right now? rainy
36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? my sons father
37. Favourite soft drink? dont drink soda...ice tea
38. Favourite restaurant? any where that i dont have to cook
39. Real hair colour?dirty blonde
40. What was your favourite toy as a child? I had a doll and my family called her Phyllis because of her wild hair.
41. Summer or winter? neither--summer is too hot for me and winter is too cold--I prefer fall
42. Hugs or kisses? kisses...from DH
43. Chocolate or Vanilla?Chocolate
44. Coffee or tea? tea...I just had some
45. Do you want your friends to Post you back?Yes
46. When was the last time you cried? today--watching some stuff about 9-11
47. What is under your bed? missing socks and dust
48. What did you do last night?Watched TV and Stitched
49. What are you afraid of ? spiders
50. Salty or sweet?Sweet
51. How many keys on your key ring?5 or 6
52. How many years at your current job? im just a mom and he is almost 10
53. Favourite day of the week? whatever day that dh is off
54. How many towns have you lived in? 3
55. Do you make friends easily?Yes
56. How many people will you send this to?everyone who reads my blog
57. How many will respond? i dont know

Feel free to copy this and post to your blog ... will be fun to read everyones answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stitching Update…Lots of pics

  LHN Family Sampler (excuse my crooked house…not sure why it looks like that) American Flag Quilt Sampler by Rosewood Manor.  I love stitching on this; I did however run out of the Brethren Blue.  I decided to put this down for a little while and have picked up the family sampler again. A close up! HAED Natures Mourning.  I have not worked on this in a while.  I plan to stitch on LHN Family Sampler until Friday and then work on this next. Last but not least is a little freebie that I did before Christmas.

How I Use Evernote for My Genealogy.

NOTE: 2 Feb 2014 -- Link updated to shared notebook ______________________________________________________________________ Today I did a Google+ hangout on air about  Evernote for Genealogy .   Once I watched the video I saw that I was not a very good cameraman! Hopefully this will clear up any questions you may have. How I use Evernote for my genealogy. I use Evernote to store everything including my genealogy research. You want to use Evernote in a way that makes sense to you.  Tags, notebooks, no tags or no notebooks; do whatever works the best for you. Notebooks  (the  blue  box) Notebooks are sorted alphabetically so if there are notebooks you want at the top of your list you can use ! or @ or ~ in front of your notebook title.  In my image, for example, I have my INBOX notebook with an ! in front to keep this notebook at the top of the list.  I use a ~ to keep my GENEALOGY notebook stacks together.  I have an ARCHIVE notebook and in front of

25 things about me

Donna had this posted on her blog and I thought I would play along. So here are 25 things about me. I have the most wonderful husband in the whole world. He is very supportive and does so much for me. I LOVE him very very much. My son is the best surprise I ever got. He was not planned but he is the BEST thing ever. I have two wonderful dogs. Gunner is a beagle and Meg is a chocolate lab. I love to take pictures. I love my camera and what I see through it. I love tea, hot or iced, it does not matter! Eeyore is my favorite character. I love to cross stitch and scrapbook. My mom is my best friend..I tell her everything and I talk to her at least once a day (sometimes more). My dh and I were married in Florida on the beach...it was one of the best days of my life. On May 10th we will be married for 5 years but we have been together for 10 +/- a few. I just watched the movie Happy Gilmore and I kinda liked it. I love the Anne of Green Gables series and I am dying to go to Prince Edw